Sunday 1 July 2012

What Does a Birthday Girl Do On Her Birthday?

Last week was my birthday and I had the day off work, my husband was gone. So what does a birthday girl do on her birthdayshe goes plant shopping!

I needed more veggies for the garden, so I bought those. To me, veggies do not qualify as a birthday plant. I have been walking past the heliotrope since it has come in. I love the fragrance, but have never planted them. So one came home with me.

I enjoy foliage plants and climbing plants. My husband built me a large pergola that needs to be covered. I brought home a Miranda Climbing Hydrangea.

The other plant that I chose for my birthday was Zebra Haworthia. I love succulents. I can basically plant them and forget about them; the textures and flowers are fabulous. This plant actually jumped into my cart or at least that is what I will tell my husband when he gets home.

Tags: birthday, fragrance, haworthia, heliotrope, miranda climbing hydrangea, succulent


Via: What Does a Birthday Girl Do On Her Birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment