Thursday 19 July 2012

House Tour: White Villa in South Africa


While doing my usual search I found a beautiful villa that was created from scratch and is located in South Africa. This beautiful villa is where the architect Minky Lidchi spends her weekends. It has a wonderful veranda and stunning walls on which the texture was kept. Yes, I just cant stop staring at the wonderful white brick walls and the the homes stylish decoration.


If theres one thing that truly stands out to me its the beautiful walls. I long to have textured walls like this. I also love the sculptures, very beautiful! What do you think?


Check out more about this beautiful home at House And Leisure.
(Photographs Martin Hahn via: house and leisure)
- Xoxo Jessica


Via: House Tour: White Villa in South Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment