Thursday 12 July 2012

Color Watch: Cornflower Blue

A new hue Ive been particularly drawn to lately is this lovely shade of cornflower blue. Cornflower blue is a nice color for softening a space and looks gorgeous with most bright white or even more in creamy white.


Different hues of cornflower blue to help you decide which shade you lean more towards..so pretty from Design Seeds.


I personally prefer a bright white kitchen, but when I saw this kitchen I liked how pretty and unique it looks. Its definitely not your usual brown or white cabinetry thats commonly used. If I had a country house I would consider painting the cabinets a soft cornflower blue. I have to mention that these are absolutely beautiful high vaulted ceilings, just had to throw that out there.


Love the barn doors entering into this sweet bathroom.


Vaughan Design-Hanging Shade Brass.

Awesome looking pendant light with cornflower blue and brass, now thats one glorious looking lighting fixture.

Would you ever paint your kitchen or a room in your home cornflower blue? Or, maybe just in accent pieces? Certainly a safer option to lean more towards accent pieces such as the pendant light from Vaughan Designs.

(Images: Sherrill Canet, I Heart Shabby Chic)
- Xoxo Jessica


Via: Color Watch: Cornflower Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment